16 October 2015

Where is the LOGIC???

I asked my nephew : Where is the logic baby?? AND
He said : Its in the first room ma...

Haishhh, had trouble making him to understand what logic is.After almost an hour of determination , he flushed the determination down the drain.Even if you ask him today he will say it's in the first room.He thinks logic is his grandma's animal friend(btw all animals are his grandma's friend).

The thing was he found a marker pen from somewhere and he wanted paper to draw, according to him.Since we hide all the papers from his reach he was stealing them from my printer's paper tray.
So I told him that he should have asked my permission before taking the papers.He said sorry with his cute eyes blinking all the way and being the soft hearted aunty I forgave him....Well he thought he can take the papers first then only to ask my permission.

I explained to him that it is only LOGIC to get the owner's permission before taking their things and not after...Thats where LOGIC beginned.

That's him and his aunty. Look at the eyes:)

He drew this with aunty's paper.The biggest thing is grandpa according to him

No comments:

Post a Comment