24 October 2015

Fake smile real smile???

Yesterday after coming back from work I was taking selfies with nephew.I thought all of them looked good and wanted to post them on Faceboook and Instagram.Then suddenly the biggest critique of mine ,my younger brother of course ,said none of the pictures look good.He said all of them look fake..Suddenly tanduk's(devils horn) started coming out from my head,,
yeah literally..
Snatched the phone away from him,,but then I had second thought and didn't post any of them.
I'm kinda easily distracted by what people say...HAIIISSSHHH....
Need to change that attitude first.
Today we did spring cleaning since Deepavali is coming...not we but only my younger sisters as mum already allocated the tasks for each people.If no there will be a karate,judo ,boxing and all kind of martial arts at my house...HAHAHAHA!!!
Then I was thinking about what my brother said about real smile and fake smile.....Well I thought the photos were good but his comment really made me _ _ _  _ _.(Fill in the blanks).
I guess family knows us the best.
Like my parents use to tell me that I'm pretty no matter what(even when I had crooked teeth that were popping out of my mouth and when I was the heaviest among my siblings)..
Well I changed for better so things are good now.
I realized then I'm the most 'realest' and 'truest' person when I'm with my family.I always feel myself when I'm with them. So definitely the real me writing this=)
My nephews ultimate selfie pose....hahahah


Ignore the messy hair and oily face and one smaller eye :))
All thoughts are meant for me...hehe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment