28 October 2015

Abang Cendol !!!

Abang cendol (Cendol brother -direct translation hehehe)kept on lingering in my mind this couple of days.So definitely need to write my thoughts.
Well  I went to buy cendol for my sick brother in heavy rain two days before. 
Heavy rain-cold dessert drink--yes yes or no no...no no for me but my bro was sick so I guess his mouth watered thinking about it.Being the good sister went to buy that for him ,well yeah not good sister I guess coz bought him that on the way back from work..hahaha.

Coming back to cendol , I usually buy this cendol from one uncle near Jalan Dewa at my hometown.He has the best cendol in town according to me.Just a simple small bicycle stall but he uses pure coconut milk for the cendol.
Its good with double thumbs up.
Then me paying him using the RM100 note ,silly me almost used up all his change to pay me the balance.It was RM2.20 only.There was another guy (the abang cendol)waiting to buy cendol too...Alamak!!
Then the Abang Cendol came to rescue .He said he will belanja me.I was flattered by his thought itself. So spontaneous and DEFINITELY SHOUTS MALAYSIAN!!!

I realized then, nothing has changed.The Malaysia I have known is still the same,the values and beliefs .Gosshhh...I just love it.
Still remember those days when I was in Form 5 .During PJ classes there will be more shouting than exercising and playing.And after that we all will be in the classroom giggling and taking our own time to change into school uniforms.Yeah all of us,friends , not Malay,Chinese,Indians or etc...but friends...Cheers to unity ..

My thoughts on my Malaysia.
Share yours too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment