8 October 2015

Siblings love:)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!Well I laughed a lot.That's bad right laughing at others.
I'm actually a compassionate person who can cry even when Baymax,the marshmallow robot died at the end of the Big Hero movie.
But when I'm with my sisters I'm the biggest bully I guess.Yeah,like when you have so much rights in their life, things turns out to be like that..hmmm..well maybe that's in my case only ..
I have 3 sisters.One elder and two younger.We all look almost the same with the same height and weight,but people often mistaken me and my elder sister as twins.

Actually the other day my elder sister felt down at the Masjid Jamek lrt station.Whoosh that station particularly is always packed and she felt down and made a scene...hahaha..
Luckily her colleague was with her,I think she said Abang Sai or something.He helped her to get back to home.

The following day she called home to inform my mum and the news spread like sea waves in split seconds. We snatched the phone from my mum and started teasing her.
Even posted on Facebook.
Luckily she has the nicest boyfriend in the world....we think so.
At the end of the day,we always love our sister.(Loves and kisses-hope she doesn't read this)





Bad sister,good sister who always care for each other:)

No comments:

Post a Comment